Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.
Today’s theme music is brought to you by The Mamas and the Papas.
How is your Monday going? I’m a little sad I didn’t make much progress on the MM19 projects. I had high hopes to get items in a wool soak. That didn’t happen nor did I get any ends woven in or anything seamed. Some work weeks just don’t leave much crafting time. A few projects are so very close to being finished. If the kitties could just help out a bit more with the household chores, then maybe I could squeeze in some finishing.
- Fields of Heirloom Veggies – Completed!
- Camaleon Flowers – Completed!
- Perky Little Camaleon – Completed!
- Rugged Washted Headband – Completed!
- Perky II – Completed!
- Camels on the Trail – Completed!
- Cian Nine – Completed!
- Birthday Surprise – Completed!
- Lettuce Oscar – Completed!
- Washted Thermals – Completed!
- Malabrigo Entralac – Fabric is picked out.
- Aniversario Rye – Sock 2 is on the leg.
- Green with Envy – Waiting for a soak.
- Don’t Separate Me from My Malabrigo – This one is still waiting to be seamed.
- Captured by Malabrigo March – Still working on section 2. For some reason, I forgot to add this to the group photo.
- Teal Feather Gluhwein – Still waiting to have a soak.
There are only 2 projects in the MM19 collection that still require knitting. Since I have several in the finishing stages, I’ve decided to hold off until September to look at any older MM projects. (September is just a week away!)
This week, the British Hubby and I discovered our apple tree is baring fruit this year. We have four apples growing.
This is Ernie’s favorite way to spend Mondays. Snuggle with his two favorite humans.
Hope your week is off to a great start.