Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.” ~ John F. Kennedy
Just one more sleep until Christmas! Are you baking mountains of cookies, frantically wrapping or avoiding those family members you don’t like that much but have to see once a year? We’ve put on our holiday table cloth, done the holiday grocery shopping and now it’s a marathon of our favorite holiday movies. Here’s our viewing list so far:
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- It’s Christmas Time Again, Charlie Brown
- Frosty the Snowman
- The Polar Express
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
- Twas the Night Before Christmas
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
- Christmas Vacation
- The Santa Clause
- Miracle on 34th Street
- White Christmas
- The Snowman (The British Hubby’s favorite)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas the 1966 version
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- Die Hard
Day 11 did have more rows to knit, but it went a bit quicker than the lace sections. It provided an interesting texture section.
Clue #12 hinted at a dehydrated cat! Just what I’ve been waiting for. Just kidding. Drawer #12 contained more yarn. It was a repeat yarn from drawer #3. This was the very first yarn Dirty Panther. I wonder if I’m all done with new yarns and the rest of the drawers will be repeats? Here’s a list of the yarns so far:
- Tosh Merino Light + Glitter: Color Dirty Panther. I love the glitter.
- Lorna’s Laces Shepard Sock: Color Pewter
- Tosh Merino Light: Color Danger Will Robinson (speckles)
- Manos Del Uruguay Alegria: Color Black
- Hedgehog Fibres Skinny Singles: Color Juniper. I love the pop of color in this yarn.
- Anzula Nebula: Color Teal. The sparkles are back.
- Tosh Merino Light: Color Ripple
- Anzula Nebula: Color Au Natural. More sparkles.
Jingle bells frighten Ernie. He’s terrified of wearing them! Watch out, they’re behind you!