Nobody can bring you peace but yourself. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
On the eighth day of craftvent, my hidden drawer revealed the 6th new yarn. I know you’re as shocked by this as I am. More yarn with sparkles! Here’s a list of yarns so far:
- Tosh Merino Light + Glitter: Color Dirty Panther. I love the glitter.
- Lorna’s Laces Shepard Sock: Color Pewter
- Tosh Merino Light: Color Danger Will Robinson
- Manos Del Uruguay Alegria: Color Black
- Hedgehog Fibres Skinny Singles: Color Juniper. I love the pop of color in this yarn.
- Anzula Nebula: Color Teal. The sparkles are back.
What would be really shocking is if the next section wasn’t lace. I suspect I’m wrong. I’m officially a week behind. I had semi hoped I could still finish this in 2018, but I’m about 75% certain that’s not going to happen. The British Hubby has decided I’m making a really big mustache. I think he’s just trying to distract me from all the British choccy he bought for the holidays. Sometimes I think his sweet tooth needs a spotter when he’s shopping.
The Christmas elf is keeping an eye on Ernie. Has he been naughty or nice this year? Ernie seems pretty confident he’s been nice.
A winter storm rolled through the PNW yesterday. Fortunately, our power was back on this morning. It did mean no Godzilla movie night, but we were able to try Godzilla shadow puppets with our torches aka flash lights.