Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be. ~ Wayne Dyer
I had no idea there were such a big market for holiday advent calendars. I’m making up for lost time with a few more chocolate ones, a holiday tea calendar and one shaped like Big Ben. The British Hubby’s sweet tooth is delighted at this chocolate feast. So far our favorite chocolates have come out of the Thornton’s calendar. I am pretty excited to try 24 new teas. (I suspect the 2019 holidays will have include several new tea calendars.)
I am beginning to suspect that the rest of these Craftvent drawers contain yarn. No knitting related items. No dehydrated kitty or even yarn made out of kitty fluff. Okay, do I really need more stitch markers or enable pins or a fourth kitty? Probably not, but I’m not giving up hope.
Clue #9 hinted at yet more yarn. Indeed it was. More of the speckled yarn that’s all the rage right now in the crafting world. This is the first speckled yarn I’ve used. I’m pretty sure I have some already in my stash just waiting for me to stop being distracted by kits and kals. Here’s a list of the yarns so far:
- Tosh Merino Light + Glitter: Color Dirty Panther. I love the glitter.
- Lorna’s Laces Shepard Sock: Color Pewter
- Tosh Merino Light: Color Danger Will Robinson
- Manos Del Uruguay Alegria: Color Black
- Hedgehog Fibres Skinny Singles: Color Juniper. I love the pop of color in this yarn.
- Anzula Nebula: Color Teal. The sparkles are back.
- Tosh Merino Light: Color Ripple
I don’t think Burt’s ready to try out of Snowflake Lane.
Do you like to torture your pets with costumes?