We aren’t passengers on Spaceship Earth. We’re the crew. We aren’t residents on this planet. We’re citizens. The difference in both cases is responsibility.” ~Apollo Astronaut Rusty Schweickart
I made it to double digits! My scarf/shawl/really big mustache is growing. I haven’t quite decided if I like it or not. Originally, I thought I might gift it, but now I’m not so sure. I think for this first year of my Craftvent adventure, maybe I should keep this one.
Here’s a list of the yarns so far:
- Tosh Merino Light + Glitter: Color Dirty Panther. I love the glitter.
- Lorna’s Laces Shepard Sock: Color Pewter
- Tosh Merino Light: Color Danger Will Robinson
- Manos Del Uruguay Alegria: Color Black
- Hedgehog Fibres Skinny Singles: Color Juniper. I love the pop of color in this yarn.
- Anzula Nebula: Color Teal. The sparkles are back.
- Tosh Merino Light: Color Ripple
- Anzula Nebula: Color Au Natural. More sparkles.
My tea advent calendar made a journey to the day job. For the next 24 work days I will try a new tea flavor. I might even get wild and randomly pick the next box. Craziness, I know. The first two teas were both organic green teas.
- Day 1: Organic green tea with cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves, nutmeg, pepper & pomegranate
- Day 2: Organic green tea with cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves, star anise, nutmeg and black pepper
As you can imagine, I couldn’t really tell the difference between these two teas.
Gracie does not like the Christmas elves. I think they make her nervous. We know she’s been naughty.