Surround yourself with things that nourish and comfort you.
The quote above came in one of my monthly tea club packages. I love getting tea in the mail. I also love the idea of only having things in your life that nourish your mind, body or soul. I guess the day job nourishes my bank account which I then use to acquire items for the other areas of my life. I keep trying to barter my hand knit items for things, but it doesn’t seem to be taking off.
It’s the third week of 2019. I’m still plugging away on Craftvent 2018. Still no dehydrated kitten. I keep knitting the clues just in case the last one has a surprise. So far the drawers have contained just more yarn.
I’m making progress on the tea calendar. I’m going to be sad when this one ends.
- Day 1: Organic green tea with cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves, nutmeg, pepper & pomegranate
- Day 2: Organic green tea with cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves, star anise, nutmeg and black pepper
- Day 3: Organic green tea with cinnamon, peppermint and licorice
- Day 4: Organic black tea with ginger, cloves and star anise
- Day 5: Organic black tea with licorice, cinnamon and cloves
- Day 6: Organic green tea with cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves, nutmeg and pepper
- Day 7: Organic Ceylon black tea
- Day 8: Organic green tea with cinnamon, ginger, peppermint and rose petals
- Day 9: Organic black tea with cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves, nutmeg, pepper and orange
- Day 10: Organic black tea with cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and apple
Hope everyone’s week is off to a great start.
3 thoughts on “Craftvent: Day 16”
I thought maybe you needed a plan b for the potential future loss of a dehydrated kitten, and I’m disappointed to say the internet does not seem to offer a grow a kitten that expands in water, although there is a grow a boyfriend variety.
My second thought was maybe you could buy one of those fur pom poms that are popular right now and glue googly eyes on it.
LikeLiked by 1 person
That is surprising. I thought the internet had everything. I think I would enjoy a dehydrated kitty much more than an instant boyfriend.
I like your idea about a pom pom kitty. I’m formulating a plan.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I meant to tell you my hubs and I watched “Barking Dogs Never Bite” last night, and I thought you might enjoy it if you’ve never seen it.