Time flies over us, but it leaves it shadow behind. ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne
Wow, in less than a week it’s going to be July. The year is almost half way over. Summer solstice passed us by. It’s officially moving towards winter. Where is 2019 going? I haven’t even started on my goal to become a professional wrestler. (Oh, wait I think that was my dream last night. I was laying the smack down on my boss. Don’t worry. He deserved it or at least my dream boss did.)
- Fields of Heirloom Veggies – Completed!
- Camaleon Flowers – Completed!
- Perky Little Camaleon – Completed!
- Rugged Washted Headband – Completed!
- Perky II – Completed!
- Camels on the Trail – Completed!
- Cian Nine – Completed!
- Malabrigo Entralac – This will be a bit of a marathon knit. I’m still knitting one square daily and two squares on the weekends.
- Birthday Surprise – Seriously, I’m still on the crown decreases. I think I can get this one completed yet in June.
- Lettuce Oscar – I’m about half way through the cable chart.
- Aniversario Rye – You can’t really tell by the photo, but sock one is on the leg portion just barely.
Here’s a group photo of all the Malabrigo March wips that I’m working on. Aniversario Rye has joined the rotation this week. I think I can get at least one more project completed this month. I’ld like to finish this month with half my MM 2019 projects completed.
Ernie is escaping from the world. I’m not sure I blame him. Mondays can be rough.
Hope your week is off to a great start.