Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.
It’s Monday again. I tried to have a good one. I really did, but well often times things just don’t go as planned. Here’s an 80’s tune from Boomtown Rats that might just make you smile. Check out those goofy outfits.
Sadly, I’m back to working crazy long hours this week at the day job. While I made some fantastic progress on my MM19 wips this week, I’m worried that’s coming to an end.
- Fields of Heirloom Veggies – Completed!
- Camaleon Flowers – Completed!
- Perky Little Camaleon – Completed!
- Rugged Washted Headband – Completed!
- Perky II – Completed!
- Camels on the Trail – Completed!
- Cian Nine – Completed!
- Birthday Surprise – Completed!
- Lettuce Oscar – Completed!
- Washted Thermals – Completed!
- Malabrigo Entralac – This marathon knit is coming to an end. I’m at 39 inches so far, and I’m knitting the last row before the bind off section.
- Aniversario Rye – Sock 1 is ready for kitchener stitch. Soon I’ll be on sock 2.
- Green with Envy – These are bound off! One mitt has the thumb completed and the other is patiently waiting.
- Don’t Separate Me from My Malabrigo – This had a soak last week and is waiting to be seemed. See photo below.
- Captured by Malabrigo March – I’ve moved onto section 2.
- Teal Feather Gluhwein – This is the last MM19 to be added into the mix!
Don’t Separate Me from My Malabrigo is ready to be seamed. I’m not a big fan of seaming objects. In bulkier weight projects, seaming can add stability. That said, I sort of wish I had knit this in the round. It’s not that obvious how I should seam this project together. I should probably try pinning it with safety pins first so I can get an idea of how it will look when I wear it. If you have suggestions, feel free to leave it in the comments section below.
Ernie spent today hanging out with his favorite catnip toy. Sounds like a great way to spend Monday.