There are only two options: make progress or make excuses.
Monday again. That means it’s my weekly Malabrigo March check in. There shouldn’t be any new projects to report and there certainly aren’t any new Malabrigo March projects. (I know, I know. I’m never going to finish my wips if I keep casting on.) It’s storming here so no new outside photos. Below is a recap from last week just in case you forgot.
- Washted Thermals – My first ever project using the new base. Mitt number one is off the needles.
- Teal Feather Gluhwein – This is a few rows away from being completed.
- Cian Nine – The cables are just starting to show on this pattern.
- Aniversario Rye – no new progress on this one.
- Fields of Heirloom Veggies – My new favorite yarn, Washted in Heirloom Veggies.
- Camaleon Flowers – Can one have too many Washted hats? Field of Wildflowers is one of my favorite hat patterns.
- Captured by Malabrigo March – This is my first time using the colorway Kris. I’ve made enough progress on this one to know it’s not twisted at the join. Big sigh of relief.
- Malabrigo Entralac – Finally got a project page up for this one.
- Lettuce Oscar – This one has an interesting construction. It has short rows in the ribbing before joining it to knit in the round.
- Perky Little Camaleon – Completed! Check out the giveaway below. This could be your new hat!
- Birthday Surprise – I made a coworker a Copy Cat C.C. Beanie last year. They requested another hat in a different color. How can I resist?
- Don’t Separate Me From My Malabrigo – I really love the base Caracol. I love the think and thin bits.
- Rugged Washted Headband – I really love the new Malabrigo base Washted. This should be a quick knit once I get past the casting on phase.
- Perky II – Completed! Perky II has 38 stitches. I think I’m going to keep this one a beanie without the pompom.
- Green with Envy – With all these new projects, I thought why not get started on my holiday knitting?
- Camels on the Trail – Rios headband and the last cast on for MM19.
So far, I have two completed projects from MM19. That’s 2 out of 16 completed. I made progress on a few more. With any luck, I might be able to give a few more a soak this week.
Perky II has a blue side and a red side. I’m not sure which side I like best. I’m still running a give away for the first Malabrigo March Hat. It could have a pompom if the winner likes.
It’s my week to cook. Tonight we’re having pepperoni pizza quiche. I shouldn’t try to cook and write a blog post. The pepperoni got a little crispy.
Poor Ernie did not like the thunder this afternoon. He’s not a fan of spring time storms. We managed to keep his fur safe.
Hope everyone’s week is off to a great start.