Be stronger than your excuses.
It’s Monday again. I had my doubts last week if I would successfully complete two wips. Recovery from the stomach bug was more uphill than I anticipated. The British Hubby is back to 100%. I’m dealing with some lingering energy issues. The kitties have enjoyed the extra naps and snuggles.
Four wips completed so far this month! Malabrigo March 2019 is 25% completed. Fields of Heirloom Veggies fits perfectly. Camels on the Trail is slightly too big. I also realized I made a slight error on my headband. The ribbing and main part are supposed to lean in opposite directions. Mine is only leaning to the right. Oops.
- Washted Thermals – My first ever project using the new base. Mitt number one is off the needles.
- Teal Feather Gluhwein – This is a few rows away from being completed. I’m very very close to being off the needles.
- Cian Nine – This hat is about half way.
- Aniversario Rye – no new progress on this one.
- Fields of Heirloom Veggies – Completed! I love this yarn.
- Camaleon Flowers – Can one have too many Washted hats? Field of Wildflowers is one of my favorite hat patterns.
- Captured by Malabrigo March – This one had a minor accident is off the needles for now.
- Malabrigo Entralac – Finally got a project page up for this one.
- Lettuce Oscar – This one has an interesting construction. It has short rows in the ribbing before joining it to knit in the round.
- Perky Little Camaleon – Completed!
- Birthday Surprise – I made a coworker a Copy Cat C.C. Beanie last year. They requested another hat in a different color. How can I resist?
- Don’t Separate Me From My Malabrigo – I really love the base Caracol. I love the think and thin bits.
- Rugged Washted Headband – I really love the new Malabrigo base Washted. This should be a quick knit once I get past the casting on phase.
- Perky II – Completed! Perky II has 38 stitches. I think I’m going to keep this one a beanie without the pompom.
- Green with Envy – With all these new projects, I thought why not get started on my holiday knitting?
- Camels on the Trail – Completed! This is the rios version. It’s a tad big too.
It’s the British Hubby’s week to cook. We’re sticking to bland items this week to let our digestive tracts heal. My fitness goal this week is to get in four light workouts before the day job.
Gracie says her week is off to a great start. How is yours going?