The greater danger for most of us isn’t that our aim is too high and we’ll miss it, but that it is too low and we won’t reach it. ~ Michelangelo
It’s the start of another work week. I meant to post over the weekend, dear followers, but it was so amazing outside that I just couldn’t bring myself to sit in front of a computer screen. I did get some knitting accomplished, but sadly no newly completed projects this week. The mornings are still chilly especially when it’s raining. Field of Heirloom Veggies, has kept me nice and cozy. It’s going to be fantastic to wear next winter.
- Fields of Heirloom Veggies – Completed! This hat is amazing to wear.
- Camaleon Flowers – Can one have too many Washted hats? Field of Wildflowers is one of my favorite hat patterns.
- Perky Little Camaleon – Completed!
- Rugged Washted Headband – I really love the new Malabrigo base Washted. This one I tried one repeat less with 115 stitches.
- Perky II – Completed!
- Camels on the Trail – Completed!
Still just four completed projects this month. I’m going to see if I can still squeeze out four more wips.
It’s my week to cook again. I’m going with a childhood favorite, sloppy joes with ground turkey. We’re eating this on a bed of broccoli slaw with a radish and sliced cheese. Yum! Last week, my goal was four workouts. I managed three and two were morning runs. (Okay, it was probably more of a quick shuffling of my feet, but I was moving.)
Last week, this was Ernie’s favorite sleep spot. Isn’t he cute? How was the start of your week?