The best mirror is an old friend. ~ George Herbert
It’s been awhile since I had a progress report on my Malabrigo March wips. Knitting time at the end of May and the start of June was at an all time low. It’s starting to pick back up. I’m trying to sneak in small amounts of knitting here and there.
- Fields of Heirloom Veggies – Completed!
- Camaleon Flowers – Completed!
- Perky Little Camaleon – Completed!
- Rugged Washted Headband – Completed!
- Perky II – Completed!
- Camels on the Trail – Completed!
- Cian Nine – Completed!
- Malabrigo Entralac – This will be a bit of a marathon knit. I have about 19 inches completed. It’s not quite long enough to turn this into a bag yet.
- Birthday Surprise – I’m into the crown decreases.
- Lettuce Oscar – I just pulled this one into rotation.
I’m excited to report, I have have another completed project. Cian Nine is ready for chilly morning walks or hikes. Or it might wait until the rainy season comes back this Fall. This makes 7/16 projects completed. There’s still time for one or maybe even two more completed projects this month.
Hope your week is off to a great start.