The more you practice tolerating discomfort, the more confidence you’ll gain in your ability to accept new challenges. ~ Amy Morin
It’s the last Monday of July. I thought it would be great if I took a group photo of my completed MM19 wips for this month. I’ve made quite a bit of knitting progress this month, but so far only two completed projects. The Washted Thermals are fantastic to wear. The right weight for indoor and outdoor use, but still very warm. Come on Winter! I’m ready with my new hat and mitts.
- Fields of Heirloom Veggies – Completed!
- Camaleon Flowers – Completed!
- Perky Little Camaleon – Completed!
- Rugged Washted Headband – Completed!
- Perky II – Completed!
- Camels on the Trail – Completed!
- Cian Nine – Completed!
- Birthday Surprise – Completed!
- Lettuce Oscar – Completed!
- Washted Thermals – Completed!
- Malabrigo Entralac – This will be a bit of a marathon knit. I’m still knitting one square daily and two squares on the weekends. This measures 34 inches so far. I’ve started repeat number 10.
- Aniversario Rye – Gusset decreases are finished on sock 1.
- Green with Envy – I’ve started increasing for thumb stitches on mitt 2.
- Don’t Separate Me from My Malabrigo – I’m still waiting for the finishing touches on this one.
- Captured by Malabrigo March – This one had a few false starts, but it seems to be on the right path now.
MM19 now has 10 completed projects. I’m 5/8 of the way done. To celebrate, I’ve added in another MM19 wip to my knitting rotation. Captured by Malabrigo March had a few false starts. I had problems keeping my cast on from twisting.
I know the photo below doesn’t look that appetizing, but it’s one of our favorite quick go to meals. Mushroom caps with garlic and cheese then baked similar to a pizza. Yum! It’s quick. It’s nutritious. It’s low carb.
Look at this handsome kitty. Burt, “Did someone say tuna?”
Hope your week is off to a good start.