Monday is the day to set aside fears; the fear of missing out, the fear of regret. Remove from your thoughts anything that suggests ‘I could have’ or ‘I wish I had’. Action is the conqueror of all fears.
If you’re an 80’s child, you remember Manic Monday from the Bangles. That’s certainly how the first Monday of August feels for me. Not to mention it’s much too hot for the PNW. Hot days make for hot nights which means not so fantastic sleeping. Last week, I shared my two completed MM19 wips for July.
- Fields of Heirloom Veggies – Completed!
- Camaleon Flowers – Completed!
- Perky Little Camaleon – Completed!
- Rugged Washted Headband – Completed!
- Perky II – Completed!
- Camels on the Trail – Completed!
- Cian Nine – Completed!
- Birthday Surprise – Completed!
- Lettuce Oscar – Completed!
- Washted Thermals – Completed!
- Malabrigo Entralac – This will be a bit of a marathon knit. I’m still knitting one square daily and two squares on the weekends. This measures 37 inches so far. I’m almost done with repeat 10 which means I might get to cast off this project in August.
- Aniversario Rye – I’m working on the foot for sock 1. I’m at the point where I need to keep checking to see if I can start the toe decreases. With a little luck, I might move on to sock 2 this week.
- Green with Envy – I’m working on the ribbing. This could be the next completed project.
- Don’t Separate Me from My Malabrigo – This is moving along. It’s currently drying from it’s soak this weekend.
- Captured by Malabrigo March – Working on section 1.
It’s too soon for me to add in the final MM19 wip into the knitting rotation, but that should happen this month. I’m also going to look at what wips to tackle next. 2019 could be the first year I actually complete all my Malabrigo March projects.
No new cooking photos. Honestly, it’s too warm to do much cooking.
I don’t think Ernie quite understands how escaping the heat works. Sleeping in our dirty laundry is probably pretty toasty, but it makes him feel safe.
Happy Monday all.