Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ~ Thomas Edison
I always think I have more knitting time than I actually have. Some how the time I spend knitting goes into this crafting time warp continuum where time virtually stands still and a second is actual a week. Thus, I can accomplish a month’s worth of knitting in the 30 minutes I have blocked off. While I’m not completely convinced time moves in a linear line, I’m pretty certain it doesn’t slow down while I knit. That explains why it’s been awhile since I’ve done a MM20 update. Okay, I did knit a baby hat, I started a scarf, and let’s not forget about the blankets I’m working on. Who am I kidding, it’s not surprising I don’t have any updates. Not the greatest photo below, but I was trying to include the flowers.
- Lemon Wedge Grid – This yarn is so cheerful. Six repeats down!
- Malabrigo Grace – Susurro in Fucsia. The pattern is Grace Scarf. This is going to be stunning when it’s finished.
- Heirloom Squirrels – The pattern is Little Squirrel with Washted in Heirloom Vegetables and Archangel. Heel flap completed!
- Summertime Burb Cloth – This is about 2/3’s finished.
- Arco Aviatrix – One ear flap down and one to go.
- Dear Malabrigo – I just started the second ball of yarn on this one. This one will be ready for Winter.
- Mattise Lotus – This is the first hat in a series I’m making for Hats not Hate. This has stalled on the finishing bits. Fortunately, it’s a bit warm for hats right now.
- Dewberry After Dark – I’m really excited to wear this one, but I fear I have hours of knitting time left on this one.
- Caprino Gardens – I’m almost done with the first repeat and the first color!
- Obsidian Grace – This is a repeat of Malabrigo Grace except this one is for me in Susurro colorway Obsidian. This is an interesting color to watch knit up. I’m glad I’m keeping this one.
- Cian Fish Food – I added this one in while I was waiting for more yarn to arrive for Caprino Gardens. This is hat two for Hats not Hate.
This is the first time I’ve made a scarf lengthwise. I wasn’t sure I’ld like it. Casting on 495 stitches was no walk in the park, but I’m excited to see how it looks when I change colors.
This week we made another batch of Keto Coconut Caramel Brownies. Yum! Although, I do wish I had another cheeseburger and chips. Wow, that was good.
Ernie can be so adorable with his pink nose!