Many a man curses the rain that falls upon his head, and knows not that it brings abundance to drive away the hunger. ~ Saint Basil
Over the weekend, we had a proper thunderstorm. If you’re from the South or the Midwest, you know what I’m talking about. If you’re from the PNW, you have no clue what a real storm feels like. Normally, it just rains or mists here. Today it was gray and rainy all day. Has summer officially ended? Today’s theme song is Rainy Days and Mondays by the Carpenters. In my youth, we may have had this on vinyl.
While it maybe rainy and a Monday, I’m excited to announce completed projects this week! Green with Envy and Teal Feather Gluhwein are officially completed. I’m down to the last four MM19 projects.
- Fields of Heirloom Veggies – Completed!
- Camaleon Flowers – Completed!
- Perky Little Camaleon – Completed!
- Rugged Washted Headband – Completed!
- Perky II – Completed!
- Camels on the Trail – Completed!
- Cian Nine – Completed!
- Birthday Surprise – Completed!
- Lettuce Oscar – Completed!
- Washted Thermals – Completed!
- Teal Feather Gluhwein – Completed!
- Green with Envy – Completed!
- Malabrigo Entralac – Fabric and knitted garment are dry. I decided to use canvas for the straps. That arrived this week.
- Aniversario Rye – Sock 2 is on the gusset decreases.
- Don’t Separate Me from My Malabrigo – This one is still waiting to be seamed.
- Captured by Malabrigo March – I just started section 4. This is a fun knit that is easy to memorize the pattern.
Aniversario Rye and Captured by Malabrigo March are probably going to need a second skein of yarn. I did purchase an extra skein. I was just hoping I wouldn’t need to use them.
This week the first two apples were ready to be picked. We have no idea if these are cooking apples or ones we can eat right off the tree.
We also tried a new brownie version. Last week, was plain keto brownies. This week we added cream cheese. I think I prefer these plain with just cream.
There’s still time to help pick the next give away item!
Ernie likes to sleep in the cube with only a few toys.
How’s your week going?
2 thoughts on “Rainy Days and Mondays”
It’s going! 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person
So true, Alissa.
LikeLiked by 1 person