You’ll find that implementing small changes can have a significant impact on your life. Remember – little hinges swing on big doors. ~ S.J. Scott
Wow, the past two Mondays have been rather crummy at the day job. Today was different. I’ve done two things differently this Monday. The first is I went to the dentist. (I think we can safely assume that’s not the positive change especially since I need to have an old cavity fixed.) The second change is meditation. The British Hubby and I have been trying some daily meditations. I think it’s having a positive impact.
It could also be I’m making excellent progress on MM19 projects.
- Fields of Heirloom Veggies – Completed!
- Camaleon Flowers – Completed!
- Perky Little Camaleon – Completed!
- Rugged Washted Headband – Completed!
- Perky II – Completed!
- Camels on the Trail – Completed!
- Cian Nine – Completed!
- Birthday Surprise – Completed!
- Lettuce Oscar – Completed!
- Washted Thermals – Completed!
- Malabrigo Entralac – I’ve finally bound of this one. The finishing is going to take some time yet. The next step is to pick out some fabric.
- Aniversario Rye – Sock 1 is completed. Sock 2 is on the cuff.
- Green with Envy – I just need to weave in some ends and give these a soak.
- Don’t Separate Me from My Malabrigo – This one is still waiting to be seamed.
- Captured by Malabrigo March – Still working on section 2. For some reason, I forgot to add this to the group photo.
- Teal Feather Gluhwein – I just completed the three needle bind off. I need to weave in some ends and give this a soak.
I’m very excited to have finished the knitting for Malabrigo Entralac. I’m going to turn this into a project bag. That means quite a bit of finishing yet, but I think it’s going to be worth it. There are a few more projects ready for soaking this week. Next week, I hope to have some finished projects.
This week, we’re cracking down on no carbs-no sugar. This past weekend I made a batch of cheesy chips and cheesy biscuits. I bought silicon muffin tins for mini tuna melts. (Remember those? Boy they were tasty.) They were perfect for the cheesy biscuits. This helps keep the portions even and made cleaning up a breeze.
Gracie hasn’t tried meditation for kitties yet. The struggle is real.
Hope your week is off to a great start.